What are Parnity’s subscription plans?
Every company needs a business model, and for a disruptive startup, sometimes that does not come at the moment of launch.
That is what happened to Parnity, we wanted to hear our users, launch a few features, and feel what made sense to the market, before charging for it.
We got a lot of questions about why and how our platform could be free without having any advertising on it, how were we making money, and if we were selling our user’s data.
In the past year, after having more than 12.000 freight forwarders from more than 180 countries in our database, hearing a lot about what they thought about the product and idea, we understood that having subscription plans was the best option for us.
Parnity’s subscription plans
Now Parnity has 3 subscription plans, with a 14-day trial on all of them, that are capable of delivering the best experience for our users.
- Basic: This plan is focused on small teams that do not have a big amount of quotations per month.
- What is included? Unlimited profile visibility, 3 searches per month, 5 contacts per month, MyNetwork basics, 2 ranking lists per country, 3 users, and 10 Trust Scan reviews.
- Price: FREE
- Standard: This plan is for larger teams that need to make a bigger amount of quotations and improve their business by organizing the list of partners
- What is included? Unlimited profile visibility, unlimited searches, unlimited contacts, MyNetwork basics, unlimited ranking lists per country, 5 users, unlimited Trust Scan reviews, priority support, and 1-hour onboarding.
- Price: USD35/month
- Premium: This plan is for bigger teams that wants to improve their partner’s business generation by finding, managing, and analyzing their forwarder partnerships.
- What is included? Unlimited profile visibility, unlimited searches, unlimited contacts, MyNetwork basics, unlimited ranking lists per country, 10 users, unlimited Trust Scan reviews, priority support, 2-hour onboarding, and Partnership Analytics unlimited access.
- Price: USD60/month
While studying the best practices to establish a paid plan for our platform we understood that those were the best suited for our users, we gave them the power of choosing the experience that is best suited for them at a reasonable price. Click here to see Parnity’s subscription plans.
Launching Parnity 100% free was a great success, along the way, we also had some surprises. Our Head of Product talked more about our experience with monetization in this article, check it out.
Defining the pricing model wasn’t easy, we started by collecting as much information as we could of our users, to understand what made sense to them. After a lot of research, we choose to work with the Freemium model.
Freemium is a business model based on the creation and availability of a free product or service, however, it starts to be paid to have some extra benefits.
The main idea of this model is to create a larger customer base with the free service and, little by little, show the features that they will be able to access when subscribing to paid plans.
Some examples of Freemium model are: Spotify, Google Drive, Amazon, Skype, etc.
As Parnity has been free for a year we were able to show to our users all our tools and how they can benefit from them, so by implementing our subscription plans they already know how useful it is for their company.
For our new coming users we will always have our free plan with limited access to our features, this way, they will be able to try our features and understand if it makes sense for them to pay to use our platform to its fullest.
We believe that the freight forwarder must try out our features before deciding to pay for them, that is why we have the free plan. We also believe that if the system is not being useful for any of our users at any time, they should be able to cancel their subscription (if they have chosen the monthly billing plan).
So, what plan makes more sense to your freight forwarder?